At Unified Academy, students will experience a high-quality physical education curriculum that inspires all to succeed in individual, team and competitive sport and exercise. It will provide opportunities for students to become physically confident in a way which supports their health (mentally, emotionally and physically) and fitness. Opportunities to compete in sport and other activities build character and help to embed values such as fairness and respect. The PE curriculum aims to provide all students with:
- Opportunities to develop competence in a broad range of physical activities
- opportunities to be physically active for sustained periods of time
- skills and confidence to engage in competitive sports and activities
- skills and knowledge to lead physical activities for others
- skills and knowledge to lead healthy, active lives.
We offer a broad range of physical activities which build resilience, confidence and tolerance of others. The curriculum embeds our values of respect, effort, safe and learning throughout.
Students will gather evidence to support achieving the The Community Sports Leader Award.
If you require further information on this curriculum subject and the planned outcomes, please contact Louise Kidger email@example.com